It’s that time of year again. After critiquing and assessing 2015 I’ve been thinking about the year ahead. I want 2016 to be a huge year. So here are my 2016 Creative and Writing Goals:
2016 Theme: Done is Better than Perfect.
Books to Complete:
- Kids workbook.
- At least 1. Adult Coloring Book.
- Finish Confessions of a Comperholic.
- Finish Active Affirmations.
- 2 X Novellas
- 2 X Adventure Thrillers.
- Write at least 500 words EVERY DAY.
- Write even when I don’t feel like it.
- Improve grammar and punctuation.
Marketing and Sales:
- Master tracking pixels and Facebook ads.
- Master ROI on FB ads.
- Increase subscriber list by 5000 people.
- Sell 3000 books per month.
- More competitions and Giveaways.
- Guest Blog and connect with other bloggers.
- Improve open rate of newsletters and emails.
Learning and Development:
- Read more fiction than non-fiction.
- Complete at least 2 premium courses on the writing craft.
- Enrol in Mark Dawson’s course for authors.
- Be helpful and useful to others.
- Inspire more people to write and self-publish.
- Create more content.
- Create more templates.
- Improve design and logo.
- Launch personal blog.
- Improve fitness and stamina to create more.
- Keep making stuff.
- Don’t look at the competition.
- Be positive.
- Don’t get depressed and embrace the creative process.
- Keep revising and visualising goals.
- Never look back.
I hope 2016 will be a wonderful year for you and lets keep each other accountable.